Wednesday 21 January 2009

Some creativity and music...

I've been doing some scrapping - inspired by AW's 'Love Yourself in 2009' class. All the pictures and words are dreams I have for the future.



I would love to live in a little quirky cottage with a little garden - somewhere with lots of history, character and the interior to show it.

Someday I'd like to be my own boss - own a little shabby chic furniture and gift shop - like Buttercup & Roses.

I want to get married. We've been engaged for over 2 years now and it doesn't seem like a wedding is getting any closer. I know that's not either of our faults. We just can't afford it, but someday I hope we can - get the day that we both want.

And at some point in the future - I'd love a family of our own.

Some of those dreams will take lots of years to accomplish but I really hope, I believe that we can make them come true.

I've also been putting together some music tracks to inspire me in my challenge to get healthy and be happy. These are songs that are upbeat and I just love, some are songs with words that really get to me - that I understand. I'm going to add them to my player on the right soon.

Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Pink - So What
Noah and the Whale - 5 Years Time
The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go
Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (Klass Vocal Edit)
Ida Maria - I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
The Verve - Bitterweet Symphony

I've also been creating a couple of cards today for birthday's coming up shortly...



Lisa x

No comments: