Saturday, 17 October 2009
I'm really excited right now... I was asked to put a LO together to help celebrate the 3rd birthday at Pencil Lines! I feel so honored to be joining such a talented group of ladies for the weekend!
I chose to put my LO together using sketch #49. After looking through lots of their sketches this one hit me. I loved the patchwork style of the background and I knew it would work well with the range of papers I wanted to use.
You can find the sketch for my LO over at Pencil Lines where you can also join in their free online crop and blog hop this weekend. There is alot of inspirational work going on and you can win some goodies by joining in so what are you waiting for?
Friday, 16 October 2009
Here is a little sneak for the LO I did for their online crop. It's going to be lots of fun so go check it out.
In other news... Easy Craft Projects are still looking for new designers to join the DT. Interested? Go check that out too! There's also some great Halloween projects going live the next few days.
Thursday, 15 October 2009
Sunday, 11 October 2009
Exciting news at Easy Craft Projects - we are looking for more talented crafters to join our team.
There is no need for previous DT experience, just a passion for what you create - we will choose people based on your crafting ability. Whether you are a papercrafter, love working with textiles or enjoying getting messy with paints, we would love to see your application.
We are also accepting international applicants - so it doesn’t matter where in the world you are located.
As a member of the DT, you will be asked to:
- Provide 1 project a month (due on the 1st day of each month).
- Promote Easy Craft Projects on your personal blog and in online communities you belong to (as allowed by their terms and conditions.
You will be signing up for 6 months, after that the Design Team will be re-evaluated.
In return, you will receive:
- A gift voucher to an online crafting shop every 3 months for your work.
- An online bio on the Design Team page of Easy Craft Projects.
- Links to your own blog on the design team page of ECP.
- A specially designed banner with your name and blog url at the top of each of your projects.
- From time to time our sponsors also send our design team craft products to put together projects.
We get almost 3000 hits a month here at Easy Craft Projects (increasing each month) and your name and blog/website link will be well publicised with your projects.
Send an email to email@example.com including:
- Your full name and location.
- A brief bio about yourself - what you do for a living, your family, your hobbies, how long you’ve been crafting etc.
- A list of crafts you feel confident to produce projects about.
- Photos of 3 different projects.
- A list of online communities you are part of.
- Any other design teams you are on (if applicable).
- Link to your own blog, website, online gallery.
The deadline for applications is midnight on Saturday 31st October. Everyone who applies will be notified by email and an announcement will be made on Easy Craft Projects soon after.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why not give it a try?