Friday 10 April 2009

Busy Bee...

Yep that's me! I've been busy working on various web design projects - including the new Easy Craft Projects site. I'm loving the new design - it reminds me of a sweet shop. Hopefully we're going to be working on it quite a bit this weekend and getting closer to being able to make some of it live!

Ok, enough teasing now because I know you all want to see what I'm talking about hehe.

I have 6 days off now! Yay! I have so much planned. Though my main rule for the next 4 days is to make time for me - do the things I want to do and not worry about work, websites or anything else. I'll be around to do various bits & pieces but I'm just not going to get stressed if I don't want to do something or I don't finish something.

I have been crafting a little recently- - putting together a new storage system for my clear stamps. It's not finished yet but when it is I'll photograph it.

I've also got some top secret missons to complete this week for the Indigo Mill retreat at the end of the month. I can't wait - I know it's going to be a great day. Steph has put so much work into organising it all, she's a true star!

Right now, I am off to start this relaxing thing - open my Easter Egg (shhh...I know it's a bit early) and cuddle up on the sofa & watch some TV.

Lisa x

No comments: