Everyone loves a DT Call so here's one:
Exciting news at Easy Craft Projects, with all the new changes coming soon - a new design, our new online classes & a brand new forum - we are looking to extend our design team.
We are looking for talented crafters to join our team. There is no need for previous DT experience, just a passion for what you create - we will choose based on your crafting ability. Whether you are a papercrafter, love working with textiles or enjoying getting messy with paints, we would love to see your application.
We are also accepting international applicants - so it doesn’t matter where in the world you are located.
As a member of the DT, you will be asked to:
- Provide 1 project a month (due on the 1st day of each month).
- Contribute reguarly to the forum, posting at least 10 times a week.
- Promote Easy Craft Projects on your personal blog and in online communities you belong to (as allowed by their terms and conditions.
You will be signing up for 6 months, after that the Design Team will be re-evaluated.
In return, you will receive:
- A gift voucher to an online crafting shop for each month’s work.
- An online bio on the Design Team page of Easy Craft Projects.
- Links to your own blog on the design team page of ECP.
- A specially designed banner with your name and blog url at the top of each of your projects.
- From time to time our sponsors also send our design team craft products to put together projects.
We get well over 2000 hits a month here at Easy Craft Projects (increasing each month) and your name and blog/website link will be well publicised with your projects.
As being part of our Design Team, you may also get the oppurtunity to become one of our online class instructors. This will include even more benefits for you.
Send an email to email@example.com including:
- Your full name and location.
- A brief bio about yourself - what you do for a living, your family, your hobbies, how long you’ve been crafting etc.
- A list of crafts you feel confident to produce projects about.
- Photos of 3 different projects.
- A list of online communities you are part of.
- Any other design teams you are on (if applicable).
- Link to your own blog, website, online gallery.
The deadline for applications is midnight on Sunday 28th June. Those accepted into the design team will be notified by email and an announcement will be made on Easy Craft Projects soon after.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also check out a sneaky peek of the new look ECP here.