Saturday 25 July 2009

A whole new Easy Craft Projects!!!

After lots of bloody hard work the site finally went live last night!

I'm happy with the new look and hope that others are too.

The new forum is also online so go sign up. Once you do go post in the intro section because you can win this...



There's a whole load of goodies there - blank journal, PPs, paper flowers, loads of vintage items, buttons, tags and much more.

You can also download our exclusive storage project once you're a member too!

We're off camping on Monday morning so I'm not sure when I'll be blogging again. I do have some internet connection so I may keep you updated : )

And don't forget to be looking at the new items at Altered Chic. Postage will be delayed until after we return but they are worth the wait!

Lisa x

No comments: