Thursday 12 November 2009

November...

I can't believe we're in November already! It doesn't seem two minutes since the summer.

Everything is as mad as usual here - craft fairs to get ready for, work to do, website to run... the usual.

We've just booked in for a Christmas shopping event in Derby - raising money for the Alzheimer's Society. It's not an event we've done before so I'm hoping it will be a success. You can take a look at my products at Altered Chic.



I actually managed to fit in some crafting today! Here's a little sneaky peek. You'll be able to see the full project soon on Easy Craft Projects.

Speaking of Easy Craft Projects, the deadline for the challenge blog DT call is on the 15th. Get your application in ASAP to be in with a chance.

Lisa x

1 comment:

Marlies said...

Isn't it surreal it's November already?
I love your sneak peek. Can't wait to see more! :)