Tuesday 30 November 2010

Where is my garden?

We thought it was bad this morning when we woke up to 4 inches of snow on the ground. We don't really have much snow here in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Well that was until now. These were the pictures I took this morning from the kitchen window.



Well after going into work for a short day, it has not stopped snowing since 3pm this afternoon. The 4 inches of snow has now grown to at least 10 inches! Never have I ever seen so much snow on the ground! These are the pictures I took in my garden 20 minutes ago. Well it was my garden...


A friend of mine posted this online this morning and I think it pretty much sums up the day.



If anyone is waiting for a parcel to be delivered from me then I apologise. When I finally got to the post office this afternoon they were shut and I don't think they will be open tomorrow either as the weather forecast is predicting further heavy snow overnight and tomorrow.

No comments: