Friday 1 July 2011

Photoshop Actions

I am in love with vintage style photographs!

I just had to get that statement out there. I love the look of photographs from the fifties, sixties and seventies. The grainy, over-contrasted and faded colours add such a whimsical look to photography. And I've been trying to create me own using photoshop actions.

Thanks to Lune Vintage, I found this fab lady who has made so many different actions and I've been playing around with some photos I took yesterday.

Poppy Field
Edited using set 116 Soft Colours (creamy yellow).

Clouds
Edited using set 123 - Retro (red orange).

Poppy Field
Edited using set 134 - Colour Contrast (red fill).

Corn Field
Edited using 95 - Vintage (cream green/red fill).

What are your favourite actions?

Lisa x

1 comment:

Claudia Paola said...

This is fantastic!! Thank you for writing about this- I've only just found Lune Vintage's blog recently, and I always admire her photos. And I just got Photoshop today, so I put in a search for vintage actions and this post of yours came up. So incredibly helpful- I've bookmarked this nice person's page on deviant art. After fooling around with it, so far I really like soft white- such a romantic effect. Thank you again for this information!! :)