Wednesday 9 September 2009

A new do...

Well this week is looking much better. Ok, so the bathroom is still missing a few tiles but I'm not letting it get to me. I managed to find time to get my hair done this morning. And I even remembered to get my camera out to take a few pics when I got home. What do you think?





I'm determined to use my camera alot more often. I just usually have so much to remember that I always forget it.

There's a new project up over at Easy Craft Projects. Karen has been creating a necklace using seashells. I really must try this project - I have lots of shells we collected in Devon. I'd love a new bracelet made using some.

Also, don't forget we're looking for new writers over at Craft Journal. If you enjoy crafting then go take a look.

Lisa x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tres Chic! xx

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

I love the seashell necklace, thanks for the link!

Norma Kennedy said...

Hi Lisa
Swinging by to say Hi...saw ur link over at SIS TV

luv ur pics..exactly what I need to be doing...taking more of me more often :' )