Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year!

2009 is almost over. It's been a huge decade. This time 10 years ago I was only 13 years old. So much has happened since then.

I finished school, walking away with really good A levels in Art, Textiles & Maths (weird choice I know). Went to uni for half a term before realising it just wasn't for me.

I visited many places across Europe that I have fallen in love with. Lived in Edinburgh for over a year.

New family members were born, was reunited with other family. Lost other family members and we still miss them very much.

Started crafting which has been a huge influence on my life in the last 10 years.

I started my own business in the last year.

So many other things have happened. Too many to begin to even list here. But the biggest thing to have happened in the last decade... just over 5 years ago...

I fell in love!

I found the most amazing guy who has been there for me. We got engaged, bought our first home and are planning our future together. I gained a whole new second family.

At the age of 23, the noughties has been about growing up and finding where I'm supposed to be in life.

I can't wait to see what 2010 and the next decade brings.

For now I wish you all a Happy New Year. Enjoy bringing in 2010 and I will see you all next year!


Sydney fireworks 2009 courtesy of The Telegraph.

No comments: