Wednesday 10 February 2010

Working Hard

Got a few days off work this week and I've been making good use of it.

I've been putting together and designing lots for the new ranges at Altered Chic. We'll be introducing more home and garden products to our ranges this year. More information coming soon.

I've also been working on the new challenge for ECP later this week. Here's a sneaky preview of my project...



This week has also given me some time to think and I really want to put my all into my business this year so I've been looking at Elsie's Indie Business class. I'm signing up this evening. I can't wait to see how it is going to help me with my business plans.

Speaking of which, I've got a few more thing to complete before I can spend some time with John.

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Deanne said...

I'm not doing the indie class but did think about it, let me know how it goes and maybe i'll do the next one x