Monday 8 February 2010

Papertrey Anniversary Challenge

Now I'm not normally someone who finds time to play along with many challenges (or blog either it seems lol), but I couldn't let this challenge pass me by from the Papertrey Ink Anniversary celebration.

If you don't already know PTI, I suggest going for a look right now because not only have they got the most to-die for clear stamps sets and colour schemes, they are also introducing a whole load of new products. I'm saving up big time to pay for all the goodies and shipping lol.

On with the challenge. My username is CraftyGal so I had to use this colour scheme to create a paint by numbers card (you can find the drawing here).


Here is the card I made...


Because I'm not lucky enough to own my own PTI colour schemes yet, I had to find the closest matches I could. I also found that I'm rally going to need the new scallop die!

1 - kraft
2 - vintage cream
3 - spring moss
4 - lemon tart
5 - ocean tides

I had to use mini punches circles to create the scalloped edge and covered the join with a strip of irridescent glitter, which I really like. It looks much whiter and prettier in real life.

I think I'm certainly going to be playing with more sketches and colour combinations in the future : )

Lisa x

1 comment:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun scallops and bling. Way to rock the PTI paint by numbers challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.