Thursday 14 January 2010

365

Have you checked out my new blog header?! It went up about a week ago but I haven't had much chance to blog since. I loved playing around with papers and paint to create it!

I have bought myself a brand new canvas covered sketchbook and I WILL be starting an art journal this year. It'll be a place for me to experiment, record things and express myself.

One thing I have decided to do this year is a photo 365 challenge. I will be taking a photo a day of something that takes my fancy. It'll build up over the year and hopefully bring lots of memories back for the future. Here are the first 5 of my photos...







The new challenge at ECP: Challenges is going up tomorrow. The DT have been doing a great job so far with the challenges and I know there are many more exciting and inspirational challenges to come.

Also, would you like to win some crafting and shabby chic goodies? Debbie is giving away some gorgeous finds on her blog today - Country Heart & Home.

I've got a busy weekend ahead of me. We were venturing to Kent this weekend to visit family but with all the bad weather we've put it off for a week so I'll be busy working on my new online venture. I'm really excited about it, I promise to share shortly.

Lisa x

No comments: