Sunday 20 June 2010

Learning to Crochet


It's been a while since I really enjoyed putting a LO together but I loved playing around with a little colour this week for ECP: Challenges.

If you remember my post a while back, crochet is something I've been wanting to have a go at for months but I'd not had the chance to sit down. But this week I took a couple of hours out to learn a new skill and I actually managed to crochet the pretty little flower in the LO. Like I said in the journalling - I'm really proud to finish it. It's been ages since I took the time to learn something new.

If you have been wanting to try something new, learn a new skill, then this week make the time. I promise you will be very happy you did!

Lisa x

1 comment:

FLÁVIA STEFANELI said...

Hi Lisa, I loved your crochet. Congratulation...!