Tuesday 10 March 2009

Brighten up your day!

Just when I was about to write this week off as one of those awful ones, I saw this...

The lovely Gretchen has chosen my View LO for the Catwalk over at SIS! I've been a member for almost a year and had never been chosen. This is not suprising really with the number of LOs that are uploaded every week. But out of all of them, this week mine was chosen. It's really given me another boost in my creativity - I feel that I can actually create something now.

This couldn't have come at a better time. We've had to call the Dr out to my Dad again today. He's just no better. This has been going on for about a year now. He's hardly out of bed some weeks. The doctors just don't know what to do. They've been to our house more times than some family members have this last 12 months. They just keep passing him backwards and forwards between the GP and the hospital and neither of them have a clue. It just makes me so angry - it's like they've given up trying to find out what's wrong sometimes. Well I've given up on the NHS!

Well he's been given a higher dosage of tablets today so we'll see if these have any effect - I'm seriously doubting it though.

OK, rant over. You can probably see now why I really needed cheering up today lol. Thanks Gretchen and SISTV!

Lisa x

No comments: