Monday 16 March 2009

Guess where I'm going...

next month? I've been able to get a day pass at Indigo Mill's retreat!

I've wanted to go on a scrapbooking retreat for like, well since I began scrapbooking, but I haven't been able to afford them and they're normally way too far for me to go. When I found out about Steph's retreats last year I was so jealous as they are only an hours drive away from me but I couldn't afford the place. Now she has introduced a day passes to her retreats so I am one happy bunny!

I've also got the Indigo Mill crop to look forwards to on the 28th March.

I've been creating some artwork for my craft room wall. This is the first piece I did. I also put together a piece on 'Little Wing' - the Hendrix song, covered by Clapton. You can read my article on framing your artwork at Craft Journal.



I still have a stack more frames to put some artwork in and I want to alter my notice board and create a new inspiration place in my room. I also have a load of books and John's uni work to organise onto some new shelves and an existing bookcase. So I'm going to be pretty busy on my days off tomorrow and wednesday.

Speaking of inspirations - I am going to introduce a feature on Craft Journal where I will post my favourite craft projects once a week so if you would like to leave me some links to follow in your comments, maybe you will be one of the ones I choose.

Oh, and you can also follow what I am doing on twitter. You can find it in the right column >>>

Lisa x

No comments: