Thursday 7 April 2011

A few thoughts...

Here are a few random thoughts I had over the last day or so...

Daffodils

I am so happy that spring is finally here. January to March is usually so grey, miserable and wet and now the sun is beginning to shine, the garden is starting to grow again and life is so much more inspiring!

After reading this post on Elsie's blog, I started thinking about my own life and how much of a workaholic I am. I have decided that I need to make more of an effort to plan time off to spend with those I love, or just doing something I enjoy. I know this isn't going to be easy before the shop opens as I need to invest so much time to it. But I am going to make the effort. Even if it is just for a few hours.

Vintage Singer 1930's

I love sewing! It's been so long since I used my sewing machine to make something and I've loved it this week. I certainly want to spend more time on my sewing machine making pretty things.

list project: to*do list 1-2-08

I am someone who loves lists. Being able to cross something off a list makes me feel like I've accomplished something.

Lisa x

No comments: