Wednesday 4 February 2009

It's not melting!

It's amazing how much agro some snow can cause in the UK. I'm in Derbyshire and in some places it made travelling nearly impossible on Monday & Tuesday. Today it's a little better with the main roads being clear but all footpaths and less major roads are just frozen over - including ours.

Driving home on Monday wasn't great. I was doing ok until I turned into our road and some little s***s decided to throw snowballs at the van, nearly sending me into other parked cars as the van was skidding on the road. Thankfully I was able to steer the van away and didn't hit anything.

It was almost dark when I got home on Monday so I wasn't able to getmy camera out until Tuesday morning when things were starting to melt. Though they havn't melted much and with more snow on the way tonight possibly - things are not looking up.

These are a few of the pictures I took...





Apart from the snow, not much has been going on. I've had a couple of days off work but I'm not getting much done due to my back playing up again. Hopefully I'll get some scrapbooking done tomorrow and catch up with all the things I should have been doing for the Love Yourself class.

Also, I wanted to tell you all about my search for writers for Craft Journal. If you're interested in writing about your crafting, having an excuse to spend time lookiong at new products and online inspirations... then look no further. You can find out more here.

Lisa x

No comments: