Wednesday 4 August 2010

Catching Up...

I've not been feeling too well recently which is the main reason for not being around online alot. I've now got the laptop out so I can try and catch up with everything in the online world.

We were at Cromford Steam Rally at the weekend. Despite the bad weather it was still a pretty good weekend. It was really cool to see all the vintage cars and steam vehicles. Though, with being on the stall I didn't have chance to get out with my camera.

Me and John are off work this week so we've decided to go out a bit and spend plenty of time relaxing before being back at work next week. We spent a nice day out yesterday at Castleton and will hopefully go out again tomorrow, weather permitting.

As well as exploring, over the next month or so we have lots going on at Altered Chic too. We're busy working on the new website and have lots of new products in the making. I'm hoping to start sharing photos and details over the next couple of weeks - stay tuned!

Lisa x

No comments: