Tuesday 17 August 2010

Goals...

"What keeps me going is goals." - Mahummaad Ali

I saw this quote today and began thinking again about what I want from life. I've been doing alot of thinking about the future recently. I also read this post on Elsie's blog about goals for the rest of this year and decided it is exactly what I need right now.

Here are my 4 simple goals...

1. Reguarly spend more time creating just for me. Iim always making things for my business or because there's a birthday or other occasion. I love scrapbooking and I'm now trying to learn to crochet. I want to put more effort into making time for this in my life. 2. Keep a tidier and more organised home. Our home still needs lots of finishing touches - especially to get it more organised. I want to make a huge effort to get these completed to make our lives so much easier and less stressful. 3. Make more time for my camera. (And keep the batteries charged!) I do take my camera with me when we go out somewhere new, but I want to make more of an effort to photograph my daily life, record the everyday important things, the little things - not just the big things. 4. Begin my journal. I used to journal as a teenger almost every day for about 2 years. I now want to be able to use my journal to record my feelings and thoughts. And just things we've done, memories we have. I'll then be able to use it as a place to reference for my scrapbooking. Making journalling so much easier.

What are your 4 simple goals?

Lisa x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not so sure about simple goals maybe

* repaint front window and door before it completely rots! Bought paint for front door last year and still haven't finished it.

* get over my hatred of cooking for family hmmm don't think thats going to happen. I'm more of a freezer to oven to plate kinda of girl

more complicated goals.

* to get online sales for my website.

* to launch as a wholesale supplier

* to make a profit and pay myself a wage

* to find a way of us all coping with my sons anger issues..

Kerry