Monday 6 June 2011

The Altered Chic Shop

Yes, the shop opened just over a week ago. I'm still moving things, finding new products and generally working down a to-do list as long as my arm but the shop is looking pretty (if I do say so myself) and I love that people are loving our products.

Here are a few photos to share...
The Altered Chic Shop

Altered Chic Interior

Altered Chic Interior

Altered Chic Interior

Altered Chic Interior

Altered Chic Interior

As I said, I am still looking for more products to add to the shop, so if you are a designer/maker and you think your products would suit the ranges we already stock, or if you think there is something that is missing from the shop. Please get in touch at info@alteredchic.co.uk.

Lisa x

3 comments:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Huge congrats Lisa, this all looks wonderful. Good luck with your new venture.
Katie x

Antoinette said...

Hi Hun...WOW loving the white shabby chic look! Conrats on the opening...I wish you loads of success!! Do you also have a handmade cards sections...lol? Hugs Antoinette xXx

Fab said...

Super pretty shop, I love it how it's very light and airy...good luck with your new venture ! :)