Tuesday 14 June 2011

I don't like to beg but...

I'm taking part in the Chesterfield Race for Life on Sunday morning and I would love you if you would sponsor me and the ladies at Arcade Crafts (my previous day job).

Events like Race for Life are vital in funding Cancer Research UK’s life-saving work into preventing, diagnosing and treating cancer.

There are people in both John's and my family who have had cancer. It is a horrible thing to happen to anyone and something that we really do need to fight.

I know that times are tough right now and I am not asking for a lot. Every single penny counts and I really do mean that.

Myself, Alison, Claire, Margaret, Lynda and Lou would all be so grateful if you could share even the smallest amount.

You can sponsor us online on our fundraising page, or contact me directly at info@alteredchic.co.uk.

Thank you!

Lisa x

No comments: