Monday 13 June 2011

If you love handmade...

As you all know I am a true lover of handmade (it may have something to do with the little shop I opened recently). I love trying out new crafts, browsing the blogs of crafty people and most of all collecting pretty magazines and books all about handmade.

This is why I may have squeeled a little when I saw the first copy of this magazine...



Mollie Makes
is a fab new magazine which combines all my handmade loves into one monthly little package. It has crafty DIY's, features on handmade homes and craft studios and a free craft kit with each issue. We are only on issue two but I have already signed up for a subscription so as of July the postie will be dropping it through my door to make sure I don't miss out.

The free kit that came with issue two was this cute felt flower. I made the ribbon into a loop on the back and I'm adding a brooch pin so that I can attach it to whatever I want.



And if this hasn't tempted you, take a look at this video...



I suddenly want to move to Bath!

Lisa x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't get issue 1 Lisa, but managed to get hold of a copy of issue 2. Apart from the felt flower, which I made, I was disappointed with the magazine to be honest. I so wanted to love it too.

Hope you manage to find inspiration from your subscription.

Rosie
x