Wednesday 26 January 2011

Sewing, sewing, sewing...

I've been really busy the last few weeks working on new products for Altered Chic. One of these products is our range of fabric noticecboards. Perviously available only at our craft fairs, these pretty fabric noticeboards will be available online shortly in a whole new range of fabrics.

We are also working on a whole new range of fabric products including bunting, cushions and artwork.

I'm really excited about our new fabric ranges. Textiles and sewing have always been a big part of my life. As a little girl I remember sewing clothes for my dolls on an old singer sewing machine my parents bought me for Christmas. Since then I've always loved sewing so being able to bring it into my plans for Altered Chic is a dream come true.

Lisa x

No comments: