Thursday 27 January 2011

CHA Favourites...

Crafting has taken a back seat in my life for the last 12 months or so since Altered Chic expanded onto NOTHS. Scrapbooking is still one of my favourite hobbies though and I always love seeing what new products are coming onto the market. This time of year is one of the busiest for new releases thanks to CHA. I thought I'd share some of my favourite new releases for 2011 with you all.


American Crafts have always had gorgeous scrapbook albums and this year is no different.

I love Crate Paper's Portrait Collection! I love the quirky mix of vintage and colour - a range that I would totally see myself using in my scrapbooking.


I also love Crafe Paper's Emma's Shoppe Collection. It reminds me so very much of Cath Kidston's style. A style which John can agree I am completely obsessed with at the moment.

I have only seen this image of the Sweet Threads collection by Basic Grey but already I'm hooked! Not only do I love Basic Grey but this is also sewing themed - what is there not to love?!

As always, Prima have lots of stunningly pretty new collections but I think that Sparkling Spring has to be my favourite. With it's pretty pastel colours it is just the collection for washing away all those winter blues. And just look at what you can create with it...


Now isn't this just one of the best dies you have ever seen?! Time Holtz has once again brought a brilliant range of Alterations dies to the craft market.


And how about these embossing folders to go with the dies? How long till these will be available in the UK?

Lisa x

No comments: